Featured Shop - From Out Of The Cracks

By Sara of Auntie B Online

If you don't know Cheri or her Etsy shop From Out Of The Cracks, you're in for a real treat.  Oh heck, who am I kidding?  Even if you do know Cheri and her shop you're in for a treat.

Not only is Cheri all upbeat and down-to-earth, her jewelry is too.  Most of her inspiration comes from nature and she's just crazy for colors.

Take a look at these showy earrings...


How about a little green and burgundy around your neck?  I have a black ensemble that would make a nice, plain background for this stunning piece...


Cheri is also very talented in the art of peyote stitching.  In fact, I believe it is what she was born to do.  If you're not familiar with this artform I can only tell you it involves lots of seed beads and a big needle.  This is where the nature inspirations come to life.  I like the one named Fern...


Pay a visit to From Out Of The Cracks. I think Cheri's work will amaze you so much you'll want to own some for yourself.