A Better Bear



I have a crochet pattern I would like to share with you; it is my 'Better Bear' pattern, because it took so many iterations to get it just the way I wanted it. In the picture above, the larger bears are about 3 1/2" tall; the smaller bears are about 1 1/4 " tall. I've had this pattern around for several years. I love to make these little bears as gifts, or as toys for other dolls, as with Lavender to the rigtht here :-)

The tiny bears may make you go blind trying to crochet them; they are made from size 10 crochet cotton and a size 7 hook. I only made three...that was enough for me! The larger bears are from sportweight, and are really quite easy. Of course, you can use any weight yarn with the appropriate hook. Crochet nice and tight so none of the stuffing shows.

Enjoy the bears! The pattern is here:
http://sites.google.com/site/designbybethann/home/links/Better_Bear.pdf?attredirects=0